We are ready to welcome you!
The restrictions on mobility and the obligations of social distance have had the hoped-for positive effects. Now it is time to go back to normality in the best possible way, without putting all the sacrifices and efforts we all made in the last few months into jeopardy.
At the Hotel Corte Bianca we have adopted the tourism guidelines too, aimed at protecting the health of our guests and employees, without foregoing the pleasures of your holiday, those very cheerful and peaceful moments, which we all have often turned our thoughts in the last few weeks to.
At the Hotel Corte Bianca, we can count on a lot of space available both in the indoor areas and onits characteristic avenues, squares and colourful gardens. This allows maintaining the recommended distances between guests more easily and the possibility for everyone to have their own space. It is possible to access the property only from an entrance, and this will allow a greater control of all accesses, thus granting at the same time even more privacy and the exclusivity of services only to hotel guests.
With responsibility, we have also implemented the following security measures:
- Strict sanitization of rooms, the bar and restaurant, all common areas and contact points (door handles, reception counters, common bathrooms etc.);
- All our staff will wear safety devices such as facemasks and gloves to ensure their own health as well as that of our guests;
- Hand disinfectants placed in the guests’ contact areas; explanatory panels with the explications of all the precautions to be taken during the stay;
- Thermometers available at reception to check body temperature on request;
- Specialized training of our employees, to grant knowledge and the application of all hygiene and safety protocols.
- We kindly ask our guests to wear the facemask when you are in indoor areas and on all those occasions when it is not possible to respect the safety social distance.
WHEN YOU ARRIVE
This year we will welcome you with a smile, as usual! We will smile with our eyes, and we will always be at your complete disposal whenever you need an information, a suggestion or advice to spend your stay in Cardedu at best. However, to avoid as many contacts as possible, you can get all the information about the hotel, our services and activities without going to the reception. We can send you all the information by email or you can easily download it on your smartphone, by accessing our Wi-fi hotspot in the hotel.
The rooms will be subject to regular ventilation and strict sanitization with certified equipment andproducts (such as, medical-surgical certified and virus-killing disinfectants) with particular attention to all areas of contact such as switches, handles, doors etc.
The Restaurants of the Hotel Corte Bianca, being very wide, allow maintaining the safety distances required by the protocols. In compliance with current legislation, we will make some changes to the buffet (which will be equipped with security separators), where our guests can choose among the various dishes that will then be served by our staff, always granting the highest quality and freshness of food.
THE SWIMMING POOLS
Our pools will be open as usual.
The chlorine, the high levels of humidity and temperatures mean that the virus does not survive and can no longer spread in the water. Nevertheless, here too, our guests are asked to respect the safety distance; and for this reason, the lifeguards and all our staff will be even more vigilant for the health of all!
ON THE BEACH
In spite of the restrictions and measures required at this particular time, you will always be able to have a swim in the beautiful water of our sea! You will always enjoy our private beach, but with some precautions:
- the distance between the positions on the beach will not be modified because it already complies with the new regulations on distance;
- on your first arrival at the beach, one of our staff will accompany you to your sun umbrella, informing you about new measures to be respected;
- both sunbeds and umbrellas, as well as nautical equipment will always be sanitized after each use.
You will be able to access our wellness area for a massage or treatment, by appointment as usual. The treatments will be performed by our staff who will always wear, even during treatment in the cabin, the mask and/ or the visor and gloves (in accordance with the sector-specific guidelines, we cannot at present guarantee the availability of the Turkish steam bath, but we could make it available if government regulations change in the near future).
Our guests can use as always both the fitness room and the hydrotherapy path (the entrances will be regulated and our guests will be required to comply with current regulations)
* The page is constantly updated; please follow it carefully.